GET IN SHAPE, LEARN THE DRILLS
GET IN SHAPE, LEARN THE DRILLS.
- Phase one will establish your training base, and prepare you for the more intense training to follow.
- The focus of your training will be on cornerback and sprinting technique, core and ligament/tendon strength, flexibility, and fixing your muscle imbalances.
Phase 1 Training Goals
- Improve your flexibility and dynamic range of motion
- Develop sprinting technique
- Increase burst and start speed
- Learn basic cornerback drills
- Develop your cornerback technique and footwork fundamentals
- Increase technical endurance
- Learn lifting form, technique, and tempo
- Strengthen your ligaments and tendons
- Increase your core strength
- Fix your muscle imbalances
- Improve your muscle endurance
- Increase your flexibility and dynamic range of motion